Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

www.stalingradfront.com opinions.

Article about: Hi Everyone, Yesterday I stumbled across the website Stalingrad front - just wondering if anyone has either purchased or viewed the site. The helmets are all relics including some snow camos

Default www.stalingradfront.com opinions.

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday I stumbled across the website Stalingrad front - just wondering if anyone has either purchased or viewed the site. The helmets are all relics including some snow camos and double decals. At a cursory glance they look ok but I would value others opinions.

Thanks,
    Andrew

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement www.stalingradfront.com opinions.
    P
    Many

I never bought to them, all is in very bad condition !
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

He is (was?) a forum sponsor here, but hasn't been heard from since 5th Nov. 2016. I think if you read the following you should form your own opinion?

SS helmet from Rostov

Member list info here:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/member.php?u=46804
    "Per Ardua"

Thank you for the reply Paul. I remember that post from last year but had not connected the two. The amount of snow camos was unsettling for me. I assumed most of the relic stuff without decals was just that but the amount of DDs and snow camos raised my suspicions.

Hi, don't even go there, we had to "out" this crook and his faked decaled helmets not so long ago. The guy even tried to call out the forums members as knowing nothing against his "expertise" in genuine helmets! Simply put, look elsewhere. Leon.

?

Leon is quite correct we had to " move him on " as a sponsor and a member due to his fake crud !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Thanks for the reply Leon. I hadn't linked him to the chicken wire/ss helmet poster from a little while ago until paulp4180 reminded in anpost above.

Quote by Paul D View Post
    Leon is quite correct we had to " move him on " as a sponsor and a member due to his fake crud !!
    Hopefully not before relieving him of a sackful of cash for his forum sponsorship, a delectable form of retribution for his sins that should be relished.

www.stalingradfront.com opinions.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I just discovered this thread about stalingradfront. I am quite surprised as I deal with them from time to time and never had any issues. Following the clear and smooth communication, I cannot understand, why should so many people write such bad things about that website. I have around 30 items from them, so my experience is based on real evidence. I am a collector of ground dug badges, medals and dog tags so condition of presented items is just expected as from ground dug one would expect.

Quote by Wartime Militaria View Post
    I just discovered this thread about stalingradfront. I am quite surprised as I deal with them from time to time and never had any issues. Following the clear and smooth communication, I cannot understand, why should so many people write such bad things about that website. I have around 30 items from them, so my experience is based on real evidence. I am a collector of ground dug badges, medals and dog tags so condition of presented items is just expected as from ground dug one would expect.
    I agree with you, i also bought few original helmets from these guys. They even sent me pictures from diggings of these helmets, so I have no doubt about the originality

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast