Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Aged replica Fallschirmjäger helmet?

Article about: Hi everyone This aged helmet has wrong lengthwise stitch liner within it. However the liner band and chinstrap looks like original. The decal looks not bad either. Should I disassemble it to

Default Aged replica Fallschirmjäger helmet?

Hi everyone
    This aged helmet has wrong lengthwise stitch liner within it. However the liner band and chinstrap looks like original. The decal looks not bad either. Should I disassemble it to check the detail inside? Please advise. Thanks a lot.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Aged replica  Fallschirmjäger helmet?   Aged replica  Fallschirmjäger helmet?  

Aged replica  Fallschirmjäger helmet?   Aged replica  Fallschirmjäger helmet?  

Aged replica  Fallschirmjäger helmet?   Aged replica  Fallschirmjäger helmet?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Aged replica  Fallschirmjäger helmet?
    P
    Many

This entire piece is a Chinese repro. The Adler is a well known fake, the shell is bad (if you have it in hand you should be able to perceive the light weight/thin gauge of the steel, and probably be able to squeeze the sides in if you are strong enough!), bad paint, and the liner, pads, band and strap are fake. It is fake top to bottom, inside and out. Jim G.

?

These make for great flower pots.

?

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    This entire piece is a Chinese repro. The Adler is a well known fake, the shell is bad (if you have it in hand you should be able to perceive the light weight/thin gauge of the steel, and probably be able to squeeze the sides in if you are strong enough!), bad paint, and the liner, pads, band and strap are fake. It is fake top to bottom, inside and out. Jim G.
    And there you have it.

Thanks.

Thanks everyone. I appreciate all your great help.