Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

to buy or not to buy - german afrika corps helmet

Article about: i have been offered this hemet,but not really sure if it is worth buying.any advice??

Default to buy or not to buy - german afrika corps helmet

i have been offered this hemet,but not really sure if it is worth buying.any advice??
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture to buy or not to buy - german afrika corps helmet   to buy or not to buy - german afrika corps helmet  

to buy or not to buy - german afrika corps helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement to buy or not to buy - german afrika corps helmet
    P
    Many

Not to buy! The helm is crap, even has the colour of it lol

?

The palm tree and hakenkruez decal is a 1970's invention.....no such decal existed. Also the helmet seems to have been airbrushed with a hobby type airbrush....the paint seems to uniform and thin, and has had some sort of wash added to it to age it up....all in all this is a pure post war fantasy piece...

You have much to learn young Padawan.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Politely decline the offer and kick the seller in the fork while you're at it.

thank you very much everyone!!!!i'm new collector,but alredy fed up with people advertising their stuff as 100% original.THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN

thats awful.

I have much admiration for a new collector whom, if he or she is unsure about an item offered for purchase, asks questions and seeks advice BEFORE buying.

Kudos to you, dear colleague...
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Hello, that helmet truly stinks, I have got to say that it is possibly the worst fake/fantasy lid I have ever seen. At least you did not buy it! Leon.
    Attached Images Attached Images to buy or not to buy - german afrika corps helmet 

Stinker deluxe ! timothy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast