Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fake FJ helmet with battlefield damage

Article about: Hi guys When seeing something like this I understand why some people turn their back to militaria collecting all together. I found these pictures on this site: German Reproduction Militaria

Exclamation Fake FJ helmet with battlefield damage

Hi guys

When seeing something like this I understand why some people turn their back to militaria collecting all together.

I found these pictures on this site:

German Reproduction Militaria

Greetz

Nick VR
    Attached Images Attached Images Fake FJ helmet with battlefield damage  Fake FJ helmet with battlefield damage  Fake FJ helmet with battlefield damage  Fake FJ helmet with battlefield damage  Fake FJ helmet with battlefield damage  Fake FJ helmet with battlefield damage  Fake FJ helmet with battlefield damage  Fake FJ helmet with battlefield damage  Fake FJ helmet with battlefield damage  Fake FJ helmet with battlefield damage 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake FJ helmet with battlefield damage
    P
    Many

Default Re: Fake FJ helmet with battlefield damage

Another one from the same site:
    Attached Images Attached Images Fake FJ helmet with battlefield damage  Fake FJ helmet with battlefield damage  Fake FJ helmet with battlefield damage  Fake FJ helmet with battlefield damage  Fake FJ helmet with battlefield damage  Fake FJ helmet with battlefield damage  Fake FJ helmet with battlefield damage  Fake FJ helmet with battlefield damage  Fake FJ helmet with battlefield damage  Fake FJ helmet with battlefield damage 

FJ Sanitäter this time:

The Enforcer
    ?

sorry to say but none of the above does fool me a second...
    One lookers on the bad side of the medal all the way.
    thanks for sharing ofcource !

?

That is a easy to recognize copies from originals, I've never seen a nice FJ copy helmet.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Hi Enforcer

I know that people who collect helmets won't get fooled by these. But you have to imagine that you are a new the world of collecting militaria...

Maybe you could point out what exactly is wrong with these so that others may learn from it.

Greetz

Nick VR

The Enforcer
    ?

hey,

well for starters have all helmets shown above new rust ( I know rust is a very dilight subject as it comes to fakeing ). Active and no rust is 95% of all cases bad news. When a camo helmet chips some paint there can be new rust getting active but thats nothing compared with the over all look.
    The same goes to the wire on all helmets.
    The "M37" para helmets shown with a late bird is simply hilarisch not the mention the place and the size of the holes and also the wrong liner for a"M37 " para helmet...

The funny part of all these helmets is that all helmets shown above would lay in a very high price range as it comes to originals. Wire, M37's, DD Para helmets, Medics... all are helmets that for most people are only in the collection during the night and are gone as soon as the alarm clock rings !

thats also sets a lot of people on sharp.

I believe that new collectors often start with the low price range helmets, gather info, learn a lot and if have learned "enough" and raised enough funds... then they would look for a higher price range helmet.

these are simply and

i still dont get it,they look pretty good to me,how,or is there a simple way to tell if a helmet is fake.?i would like to collect but after being burned a coupla times,i'm starting to wonder.

Hotchkisscrew
    ?

Fortunately these are being sold as fakes. But, who knows after a second or third party gets them.

Quote by Hotchkisscrew View Post
    Fortunately these are being sold as fakes. But, who knows after a second or third party gets them.
    That is the probleme ...I often deal with as well, after an item have being restored.
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast