Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fallschirmjäger helmet - thoughts please Ade

Article about: Had a look at the link --all very nice and would gladlygiwve any of them a loving home. I did note the prices were very realistic compared to many many others i have looked at Regards

?

Default Fallschirmjäger helmet - thoughts please Ade

Fallschirmjäger helmet - thoughts please AdeFallschirmjäger helmet - thoughts please AdeFallschirmjäger helmet - thoughts please AdeFallschirmjäger helmet - thoughts please AdeFallschirmjäger helmet - thoughts please AdeFallschirmjäger helmet - thoughts please AdeFallschirmjäger helmet - thoughts please AdeFallschirmjäger helmet - thoughts please AdeFallschirmjäger helmet - thoughts please AdeFallschirmjäger helmet - thoughts please AdeFallschirmjäger helmet - thoughts please Ade
    Hi Ade and everyone
    have been offerred this one, it appears to have the tool mark on the edge of the rim, that seems to be a positive start, except the decals dont sit right with me, especially the tri colour shield. Have not been sent a photo of the makers mark or batch number. Do reproduction makers also place the tool mark on the rim nowadays.
    Thoughts please.
    regards
    AL

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmjäger helmet - thoughts please Ade
    P
    Many

Default re: Fallschirmjäger helmet - thoughts please Ade

Hi Al, one look tells me it is all bad. Incorrect shape overall shape, badly done liner, never mind the decals, etc.

The tool mark around the rim is actually incorrectly done.

Run away!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

+1 on that, definitely a bogus example.

?

Thanks Ade
    back to the drawing board......again. Appreciate your thoughts and time.
    regards
    AL

Ww2germanhelmets has a few para helmets if you are serious about picking one up. Ade said it all for this one.

?

thanks, will have a look there. Looking for one that I can actually afford, or have reasonable aspirations of affording.
    I seem to be great at at finding all the "imposters"
    regards
    AL

If that had been real, would have been for sale for thousands, usually the imposters are alot cheaper !!!

I am hoping for one in the woodwork that I can get a decent deal on. Same with the SS helmet I am hoping to find in the cracks. Don't give up. They are still out there...I hope!

Default Re: Fallschirmjäger helmet - thoughts please Ade

Hi Al, take at look at some of these here, all nice originals. I realise these are far from cheap. But study the pics.

The Collector's Guild

FJ helmets have never been cheap and bargains are really found. I paid £1,200 for mine at least 12 years ago now.....

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default Re: Fallschirmjäger helmet - thoughts please Ade

I'd love to find one for that price , Ade. I'm not expecting to though. But sometimes you get lucky.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast