Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Fallschirmjager Helmet Reference books

Article about: Hi, I saw the thread started by ' FJR6 ' recently, and he was asking about reference books regarding the para helmet, I thought I would start a thread where we can all post up what we think

Default Fallschirmjager Helmet Reference books

Hi,

I saw the thread started by ' FJR6 ' recently, and he was asking about reference books regarding the para helmet, I thought I would start a thread
    where we can all post up what we think are decent reference books, or books that show the para helmet in detail in period shots.

I will open with a few I have on the shelf, the Angolia and Bender series on the Luftwaffe is in 3 volumes, the para helmet portion is in Vol 2.
    The Brian L. Davis book on the Luftwaffe is a 2 volume series, and has some very good photos and line drawings in both volumes.

The rest I have photographed here all have some great para helmet content, although a couple of helmets in the Radovic book are contentious.

Feel free to add some more to the list....

Cheers,

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmjager Helmet Reference books   Fallschirmjager Helmet Reference books  

Fallschirmjager Helmet Reference books   Fallschirmjager Helmet Reference books  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmjager Helmet Reference books
    P
    Many

I think you just about covered it Bob.

Not necessarily Harry, here are some more....

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmjager Helmet Reference books   Fallschirmjager Helmet Reference books  

?

I've been trying to find Eric's book.

?

Hello,
    I agree and I have many of these books myself.

Jody

Not so much helmets, but my small collection on FJ books not including any shown above.

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.