Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Fallschirmjager M38 Paratroop helmet

Article about: Mark, Tactful refers to Ades, Paul's, and my comments prior to your post 9. Your post 9 is what invited Ned's comments which you are taking waaaay out if context and very personally. If I as

?

Default Re: Fallschirmjager M38 Paratroop helmet

Mark,

Tactful refers to Ades, Paul's, and my comments prior to your post 9. Your post 9 is what invited Ned's comments which you are taking waaaay out if context and very personally. If I as a rookie gun collector go out and buy a bad gun and toss out a nonsensical set of arguments to those very experienced people of whom I'm asking opinions of, I can expect to be making a delusional and foolish mistake by ignoring their advice, no? This is what Ned is saying.

Your continued rants on PMs, bias, price protection and God knows what else are beyond absurd and have no place here.

You need to hit your reset switch and reopen a thread with proper photos of your helmet which would include larger clear closeups of the "sticker", straps, liner, snaps, interior and exterior, about 8 photos in total or about 10 minutes work tops, and you'd do well to buy a couple good reference books to study in the meantime.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmjager M38 Paratroop helmet
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Fallschirmjager M38 Paratroop helmet

>>Nothing here has been fair or consistent . the Only thesis that persons have made is that they have the 15K helmets and no one else does. This is the bias of price protection that i detect.....<<

Mark, the above is another fine example of the foolish and delusional you've been posting.

I just found the thread closed switch and think I'll use it. Hope to see better pics and a calmer Mark in a future thread.

This ones closed.
    Cheers guys.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4