Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Fallschrimjager helmet found in Crete...

Article about: Hello guys! It was a nice day here in Crete! I visited a local antique store and i found many nice items! The first one the cought my attention was this FJ helmet but i didn't receive that m

Default Fallschrimjager helmet found in Crete...

Hello guys! It was a nice day here in Crete! I visited a local antique store and i found many nice items! The first one the cought my attention was this FJ helmet but i didn't receive that many good vibes from so here i amk asking you guys! You never know untill you ask, right?

(it was a busy road outside so i tried to take as many pics under artificial light indoors, i hope my pics help you)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschrimjager helmet found in Crete...
    P
    Many

Here are the pics...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschrimjager helmet found in Crete...   Fallschrimjager helmet found in Crete...  

Fallschrimjager helmet found in Crete...   Fallschrimjager helmet found in Crete...  

Fallschrimjager helmet found in Crete...   Fallschrimjager helmet found in Crete...  

Fallschrimjager helmet found in Crete...  

Michael, I'm sorry but I cannot see the photo's

Ok I can now.

Looks like paint on the rust as well as in the pitting, not a good sign.

Im 100% sure that the decal is fake. IMO all bad

Thank you guys... If you can help with the other items i just posted i'd appreciate it!

The decal was applied over the camo paint. That's probably the faker's biggest mistake.

ObKrieger thats exactly my thoughts when i saw the helmet! Luckily i've learn some tips from this forum!

?

Do you have a close up of the inside of the rim? It will tell us if the shell itself is original

Cheers

No, i don't have any pics of the inside! I can't remove the leather to take pics... Is there any other way to see if the shell is original? Plus i already have many red flags over the helmet so i most probably stay away of that one....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast