Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FJ decal

Article about: Fake shell, fake decals, fake liner, fake bolts, fake straps.

?

Default FJ decal

I am soliciting opinions on this FJ decal. Is it legit?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture FJ decal   FJ decal  

FJ decal  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement FJ decal
    P
    Many

Default Re: FJ decal

I don't know if it is the picture, or my eyes... but the decal looks very strange. I don't like it, and I'm not to fond of the helmet either. Could you get a straight on shot of the decal and perhaps more photos of the helmet and liner?

Corey

It looks like a sticker. The edges appear to be raised. The decal from top to bottom looks very flat. The seastika does not look like it hangs down far enough from the body. Maybe its just bad photography. I am very suspicious though. We need a straight on close up pic in much better lighting, and of the rest of the helmet.

?

The reason you've got sideways pictures of the decal is because it's a fake. The seller knows what he has. Do yourself a huge favor, anytime you get photos like this walk away and don't even bother. Also with any helmet you MUST have and post interior photos and with FJ helmets you need detailed pics of rivets, liner stitching, interior bolts, liner pads, straps, clips, buckle, and snaps. Without all of the above in good clear photos you are simply wasting your time.

?

Good advice. Thanks!

?

Here's some more pics.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture FJ decal   FJ decal  

FJ decal   FJ decal  

FJ decal   FJ decal  

FJ decal   FJ decal  

FJ decal   FJ decal  

Compare these new pictures with any pictures of an original Fallschirmjäger helmet and you will see a huge difference. Every inch of this thing is fake. It looks like a 2 year old drew the tricolor with a crayon for god's sake. The leather liner has been obviously dyed, and the paint has been scraped up with fake 'white marks' to make it appear to be original. The sad thing is none of it is at all convincing, which is probably why the seller provided crappy photos.

I think enough has been said about this..
    If you like this helmet then buy it, ONLY because YOU like it..
    We voiced how we felt about this helmet..

It's from ioffer. That speaks volumes itself!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast