Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

FJ double decal fake?

Article about: Hello everyone! This might be an obvious one for the hardcore collectors in here. But I'll give it a go: I am in the process of buying this helmet. Unfortunately this is the only picture I c

Default FJ double decal fake?

Hello everyone!

This might be an obvious one for the hardcore collectors in here. But I'll give it a go:

I am in the process of buying this helmet. Unfortunately this is the only picture I can provide at the time (I might get more pics of it on friday as I'll meet up with the seller). I am not sure if you can tell if it's fake or not by the exterior only. Perhaps it looks sort of weird? I have tried to compare it to genuine ones, and my thoughts are that the decal is just too good to be true?

Anyway, If anyone would like to share their thoughts on this one, that'd be great.

Thanks!

EDIT: I just compared it to the picture in the post below this one. I suppose it's likely a fake due to a different shape on the bottom of it. A lot of reproductions of these going around I see.

Picture:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement FJ double decal fake?
    P
    Many

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

I would back out of any deal involving this helmet as it is bad.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Fake as you think, save your money.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Yes stay away from this helmet. And never buy a helmet based on one photo. Good on you for posting before buying. A good, early FJ helmet will run you in excess of $15,000.

Welcome to the forum.

Hello again!

Thanks for the swift replies! I won't buy this then! And I'll be sure to let the seller know it's a fake.