Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

this FJ lid good?

Article about: The liner, if marked, may be sized either 56-57-58, as said before these are heavily faked, even with a sized mark, i would still wait for some other info, do you know how much is being aske

?

Default Re: this FJ lid good?

The liner, if marked, may be sized either 56-57-58, as said before these are heavily faked, even with a sized mark, i would still wait for some other info, do you know how much is being asked

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement this FJ lid good?
    P
    Many

don't know liner size, asking 5500USD. At this price it looks like a good buy, others in similar condition seem to sell around 6500-7000. If it's not a great buy, I'll probably pass.

here's the lot number... if anyone can make it out, it appears to be 3-4 numbers starting with a 5. Maybe 5040?

this FJ lid good?

?

In the condition its in, which if real would be pretty good, i would expect nearer 8-10k, but im still worried, i think the liner has been either altered or its a fake that someone has sewn on the wrong way, i would still wait for more comments

Near mint outer shell with a liner that looks used,,,i dont think so,,,i think someone has jacked with this,,,save your money

The seller posted a beautiful new one today. If I had the money, I would take it.

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    The seller posted a beautiful new one today. If I had the money, I would take it.
    That's very nice. And comparing that $7000 one to the $5000 one you can see the cheaper one has a nicer shell. I think the problem with the cheaper one is the liner being messed with, 2 of the liner pads appear to be more modern pads.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2