Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

German Fallschirmjager

Article about: Could anyone help me with this? This helmet is being offered as original but the price scares me. Thoughts??

?

Default German Fallschirmjager

Could anyone help me with this? This helmet is being offered as original but the price scares me. ThoughtsGerman FallschirmjagerGerman FallschirmjagerGerman FallschirmjagerGerman FallschirmjagerGerman FallschirmjagerGerman FallschirmjagerGerman Fallschirmjager??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Fallschirmjager
    P
    Many

From your pics...the liner looks postwar including the straps. Any discernible markings on inner shell ? to me....from these pics It looks like someone tried very hard to age a complete repro M38. Until better pics are provided of the decal, inner shell rolled ridge & any markings such as ET 66-68 on the side & a 3 or 4 digit # sequence on the inner rear skirt, I would not touch it. Get better pics of shell

Hello Cwrenn. I bet the price is scary. It may be an original shell? But I think it's been heavily refurbished. Bright red (new) rust against relatively good condition paint? Paint in the heavy old rust pits of the shell. And a conveniently out of focus Adler. To me looks fishy? Best regards.

Brian

?

This one sure gets around! Check out the following threads:

Fallschirmjager

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/falls...8-help-669944/

Regards
    Brett

Quote by Brett View Post
    This one sure gets around! Check out the following threads:

Fallschirmjager

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/falls...8-help-669944/

Regards
    Brett
    YIKES! It sure does going back to 2014. It s like a bad song you can't get out of your head. Good sleuthing Brett! Best regards.

Brian

?

He advertised on a local Craigslist in Charlotte, NC but I later found out he is in Poland. Thank you for all your help! I truly appreciate it.

Quote by cwrenn View Post
    he advertised on a local craigslist in charlotte, nc but i later found out he is in poland. Thank you for all your help! I truly appreciate it.
    *****pawel nowack!!!! *****
    RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Okay Dan
    Third time I ask....What, who, where is a "Pawel Nowack" ? You guys got my curiosity going. Is it a person, place, or thing ?

Not fair to keep me in the dark. What If I end up buying a fake helmet from this "entity" ? I can blame you guys for not telling me ?

Well David,
    He / it / them were about when I joined the forum in 2009. At first people said he was a scammer that tried to sell BOTH fake and real helmets ( that weren't his ) and got money wire transfers, refusing Paypal and was able to walk off with peoples money into the ether, never to be seen again until he popped up in another country as a different Ebay seller etc... but still peddling the same old scam. Whether it is one person or a host or a syndicate, the name has almost taken on PHANTOM-like " ghost who walks" status as he / they / it has never been taken down in more than a decade of ripping people off. Seems almost everyone in the northern Hemisphere has crossed paths with "Pawel".
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Would he be the reason "watermarks" are placed on many high end items ? He was posting pics of others helmets off forums & saying they were his & trying to sell them ?

Gee Dan...What's wrong with that ? (LOL)

Okay...a creep. Thanks, D