MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

German Paratrooper helmet ET71 indication ok?

Article about: Hi all, I'm new to this forum, and like all of you have great interest in military History. After looking for some time, I have found a German Paratrooper helmet which I'm very interested in

Jon
    ?

Default German Paratrooper helmet ET71 indication ok?

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum, and like all of you have great interest in military History.

After looking for some time, I have found a German Paratrooper helmet which I'm very interested in to buy.

I trust the guy who sells it, but you never know, so I would like your opinion...
    For the moment I have only taken 1 picture of the helmet, the ET71 indication.
    I read about it on forums, and to my opinion this one looks ok, but still... I have no reference.
    So if you could comment on the picture, this would be highly appreciated since if the helmet is real, it would be worth the price.

If needed, I can go back to the guy selling the helmet, and take more pictures...

German Paratrooper helmet ET71 indication ok?

Thanks,
    Jon

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Paratrooper helmet ET71 indication ok?
    P
    Many

Unfortunately, we need more photos of the entire helmet-inside and out-in addition to the ET71 stamping..
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Jon
    ?

Thanks William, I will visit the sales guy again next week and post more pictures next week... I Did not know about this forum before, great!

Jon
    ?

Hi William, posted new pictures in a new Thread in this group... I would appreciate your opinion... Thanks!