Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German Paratrooper helmet ET71 - more details

Article about: All, Like posted before, I found a German Paratrooper helmet for sale. But I'm not sure it is an original one, since I have no reference to compare... It seems there a lot of knowledge in th

Jon
    ?

Default German Paratrooper helmet ET71 - more details

All,

Like posted before, I found a German Paratrooper helmet for sale.
    But I'm not sure it is an original one, since I have no reference to compare...
    It seems there a lot of knowledge in this group, so every advice is welcome.
    German Paratrooper helmet ET71 - more detailsGerman Paratrooper helmet ET71 - more detailsGerman Paratrooper helmet ET71 - more detailsGerman Paratrooper helmet ET71 - more detailsGerman Paratrooper helmet ET71 - more detailsGerman Paratrooper helmet ET71 - more detailsGerman Paratrooper helmet ET71 - more detailsGerman Paratrooper helmet ET71 - more detailsGerman Paratrooper helmet ET71 - more detailsGerman Paratrooper helmet ET71 - more detailsGerman Paratrooper helmet ET71 - more detailsGerman Paratrooper helmet ET71 - more detailsGerman Paratrooper helmet ET71 - more details
    Thanks,
    Jon

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Paratrooper helmet ET71 - more details
    P
    Many

I don't collect paratrooper helmets due to their prices, but this or strikes me as a done up fake shell. The decals are definitely fake. Double decal paratrooper helmets are well over $10,000 USD.

Welcome to the forum.

Decals are known fakes.

Jon
    ?

Mmm, if the decals are fake... then probably also the rest... getting suspicious, but great help already!

M38
    ?

All bad, inside and out. I don't think even the shell is real from the photos you have provided. I'd stay away from this one.

Cheers,
    Terry

Jon
    ?

Thanks Terry, to be honest very happy with these reaction. So difficult to judge without something to compare...

Quote by M38 View Post
    All bad, inside and out. I don't think even the shell is real from the photos you have provided. I'd stay away from this one.

Cheers,
    Terry

I stopped looking when I saw the bad decals, but upon a slightly closer look, I am in agreement with you 1000%. The shell and liner/chinstrap components look bad as well. Jim G.

?

Yup all for the scrap heap.

Jon
    ?

All thanks for the honest remarks... This one will be skipped by me, but I also understand that it will be hard to find a good one... Good luck with all your findings! Jon

MAP
    ?

Good ones can be found (patience is needed of course) but they will not be cheap!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast