Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help please - is this a fake as I suspect?

Article about: Hello, could people please have a look at this and let me know if it is a fake, as I suspect? Many thanks, Matt

Default Help please - is this a fake as I suspect?

Hello,

could people please have a look at this and let me know if it is a fake, as I suspect?

Many thanks,

Matt
    Attached Images Attached Images Help please - is this a fake as I suspect?  Help please - is this a fake as I suspect?  Help please - is this a fake as I suspect?  Help please - is this a fake as I suspect?  Help please - is this a fake as I suspect?  Help please - is this a fake as I suspect?  Help please - is this a fake as I suspect?  Help please - is this a fake as I suspect?  Help please - is this a fake as I suspect?  Help please - is this a fake as I suspect?  Help please - is this a fake as I suspect?  Help please - is this a fake as I suspect? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help please - is this a fake as I suspect?
    P
    Many

?

Mate, no amount of squinting is going to show any detail with these pictures. You'll have to do better.

Regards
    Brett

Sorry guys,

will re-post photos tonight my time and see if they work better. Matt

Hello, sorry for my technical "glitch"last night - Here are the photos again. The shell looks old but not sure at all! Thanks, Matt
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help please - is this a fake as I suspect?   Help please - is this a fake as I suspect?  

Help please - is this a fake as I suspect?   Help please - is this a fake as I suspect?  

Help please - is this a fake as I suspect?   Help please - is this a fake as I suspect?  

M38
    ?

Sorry, fake all the way, from the ground up.

Cheers,
    Terry

...and the top 3 most fakey bits are?

M38
    ?

Quote by Composite View Post
    ...and the top 3 most fakey bits are?
    Everything you see is fake. The shell - the rolled rim is too flat and the maker mark is not correct; the liner - wrong leather, wrong stitching, wrong rubber; the straps - leather, stitching, snaps wrong; the paint - wrong color and texture. All fake.

Cheers,
    Terry

Quote by M38 View Post
    Everything you see is fake. The shell - the rolled rim is too flat and the maker mark is not correct; the liner - wrong leather, wrong stitching, wrong rubber; the straps - leather, stitching, snaps wrong; the paint - wrong color and texture. All fake.

Cheers,
    Terry
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Awesome, thanks for that Terry. I was pretty sure the liner was dodgy but thought the shell looked pretty good (without any "proper" research)!

Regards,

Matt

Quote by big ned View Post
    Ned, I have finally come to the realization that you have far too much free time on your hands - and I enjoy every minute of it.. Jim G.