Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M38 Dbl Decal Fallschirmjäger Normandie

Article about: I haven't posted a helmet up in a while, so I thought I would add this fairly recent addition. 2014 was a pretty good year for Fallschirmjäger helmets, and I was able to pick up 4 or 5 prett

?

Default M38 Dbl Decal Fallschirmjäger Normandie

I haven't posted a helmet up in a while, so I thought I would add this fairly recent addition.

2014 was a pretty good year for Fallschirmjäger helmets, and I was able to pick up 4 or 5 pretty good ones.

Here is my most recent FJ helmet, it is a well known one to the helmet collecting community, and is published in Ken N's helmet book in the FJ section, and my highly respected good friend in collecting, Ron Richter with credit.

It is an ET68, lot 3998 with the cream coloured pads, and "Normandie" painted on the top. The liner is stamped with LW property LBAB38 stamp and I posted some buckle detail.

I also bought a new camera and photo studio setup, so please if you could let me know what I need to do to improve my photos.

Enjoy!

Doug

PS- forgive the watermark smack dab in the middle of the photos but my pics keep on winding up on Russian sites and the pics originate from this forum.

Attachment 788692

Attachment 788694

Attachment 788695

Attachment 788696

Attachment 788697

Attachment 788698

Attachment 788699

Attachment 788700

Attachment 788701

Attachment 788691

Attachment 788693

Attachment 788702

Attachment 788690

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M38 Dbl Decal Fallschirmjäger Normandie
    P
    Many

?

Good Looking helmet

Hi Doug, a very good looking helmet, I particularly love the look of the liner, a striking example. Leon.

"I was able to pick up 4 or 5 pretty good ones"?? Is That all? You're slacking, Doug....Nice helmet, BTW! lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

ohhh my god!!! i can only say, WOW. very nice helmet.

oli

Wow amazing

Amazing piece of history

Once more out of the frozen north comes something to make the drool collect at the corners of one's mouth!

..... or is that just me?

( St George slaying the dragon or a teutonic knight cleaving a foe in twain? ....... settle on now Douglas )
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

We missed that one when on our summer field trip to the mid west, I suspected it went north. Really missed seeing this one in hand as it was at the top of my list. That is an iconic helmet, congratulations on its acquisition Doug! That is an all world classic and couldn't have better lineage!
    Regards,
    John

This one has it all, a text book double decal, with the historical link. Just superb. Jim G.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast