Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M38 fallschirmjager helmet

Article about: I just spent a few moments comparing this liner with original liners Adrian I do see what you are saying about the gap in the back between the liner and the shell . Thank you for pointing th

?

Default Re: M38 fallschirmjager helmet

I just spent a few moments comparing this liner with original liners Adrian I do see what you are saying about the gap in the back between the liner and the shell .
    Thank you for pointing this out

Regards Mark K

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M38 fallschirmjager helmet
    P
    Many

They know what they are doing ey? :/

Hi Mark, glad to help.

The older Czech made fakes, which fooled many people back in the early 1990's, also have a incorrect angle to the rear flange of the helmet resulting in a gap between the liner band and shell.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Jaguwar
    ?

The link of faking a helmet is a very interesting read. Thanks for that link. What do you think about trusting that site for purchases of items they say are genuine.

Quote by Jaguwar View Post
    . What do you think about trusting that site for purchases of items they say are genuine.
    be cautious with every site and post pictures here for members to comment on......

Jaguwar
    ?

Thanks for the advice Tom.

?

It would be funny to see some jerk burn the inside of a fake Fallschirmjager into a crisp by mistake.

Faker to buddy-- "I thought you filled the fire extinguisher" "No man I thought you did." "Well shit "
    Ebay listing" Bargain Found in crashed JU52 "

Here is a good site:

The Collector's Guild

You will see original FJ M38 helmets are not cheap.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2