Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

M38 FJ SD helmet to share.

Article about: by DougB Nice example. Are you worried the top of the stand will further damage the liner? I know Doug, I was thinking the same at first but he's placed very carefully on the stand and doesn

Nice been there FJ. timothy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M38 FJ SD helmet to share.
    P
    Many

Good addition! I'd have it on my shelf for sure.

I hate how the fakers try to make something like this. Go fake McDonald's posters or something. Leave this market alone. I wish we all could just go out and find an SS Dagger and have confidence in its originality right away without looking at it like an Ike Jacket. With the US stuff you don't have to check the stitching and check for fake rusting/aging....it's insane! Once again I'd like to say it's nice to see an original and thanks for showing.

MAP
    ?

I like!!! I have my first FJ (no decal unfortunately) on layaway as I save up the money. Like yours however, it is has the back straps cut off for fallen soldiers.

Seeing yours will give me more incentive to put a little bit more aside each month!

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Very nice helmet, the first time i have seen an FJ helmet with no doubt of authenticity, it renews my hope of finding an original myself.

Harry

?

Excellent helmet!

Could I get a little lesson on what this means?
    "also the chinstrap is a cutoff as was done with fallen soldiers".

Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Excellent helmet!

Could I get a little lesson on what this means?
    "also the chinstrap is a cutoff as was done with fallen soldiers".

Semper Fi
    Phil
    The helmets have straps on the back as well as the sides. The theory is that when taken off of a fallen soldier, they would just cut the back straps to slide it off instead of trying to unbuckle the helmet. This is what I have heard many times.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

The broken straps could also be down to age , the straps are made from very thin leather and with age and alot of handling do break

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    I like!!! I have my first FJ (no decal unfortunately) on layaway as I save up the money. Like yours however, it is has the back straps cut off for fallen soldiers.

Seeing yours will give me more incentive to put a little bit more aside each month!

Michael
    Thanks Michael,

don't hasitate to show him when he arrives.

?

Nice example. Are you worried the top of the stand will further damage the liner?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast