MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Metal Detecting Find, FJ Helmet

Article about: Hi all, I am after some advice concerning a recent find a friend and me had whilst metal detecting. In what appears to have been an old fox hole we found numerous items from the Normandy cam

?

Dave i'm also a ex Cop of 27years most of that within the CID so i've spent a liftime of gathering evidence , facts, intelligence and information and only condemn those on whom i have plenty of all four especially evidence and facts.

With regard to any issues of digging / Archeaology you can rest assured that i'll always try to exercise fairness and only those who are operating outside the law , procedure , ethical conduct and forum rules will be sanctioned ,on that we are in agreement .

cheers

Paul
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Metal Detecting Find, FJ Helmet
    P
    Many

?

Thankyou for the reply Paul, I would expect nothing less from a former officer, regarding fairness, as for you Larry, I thought that this forum was designed for members to have an opinion, perhaps you would have preferred a private message, but I saw no reason to do that, everyone else aired their views previously and personally yet no-one except Bob Coleman decided to end the thread in question albeit once all and sundry had finished airing their views, also if your comments were a veiled threat to remove me from the forum then that is your perogative, I have enjoyed this forum over the years but if this what to expect from now on, then the forum has suffered greatly and perhaps your idea of fairness and decency differ vastly from mine, you spoke of people outside of the forum be damned, yet I,m in the forum,have defended it, tried to offer useful advice and yet here am I being treated this way, do as you wish but instead of putting banned, be honest and put irreconcilable differences.

Out of my hands Dave Good Luck

I stated forum procedure
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by davejb View Post
    Thankyou for the reply Paul, I would expect nothing less from a former officer, regarding fairness, as for you Larry, I thought that this forum was designed for members to have an opinion, perhaps you would have preferred a private message, but I saw no reason to do that, everyone else aired their views previously and personally yet no-one except Bob Coleman decided to end the thread in question albeit once all and sundry had finished airing their views, also if your comments were a veiled threat to remove me from the forum then that is your perogative, I have enjoyed this forum over the years but if this what to expect from now on, then the forum has suffered greatly and perhaps your idea of fairness and decency differ vastly from mine, you spoke of people outside of the forum be damned, yet I,m in the forum,have defended it, tried to offer useful advice and yet here am I being treated this way, do as you wish but instead of putting banned, be honest and put irreconcilable differences.
    And how do you know "no-one except Bob Coleman decided to end the thread "? I do not believe you have access to inner forum moderator discussions. I think you do have an ax to grind and frankly, you are skating on thin ice at this point. As to this thread, it serves as continuing education regarding digging and the laws of a country's policy of same. Let's get back to the topic at hand.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2