Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

need opinion on this Paratrooper Helmet

Article about: need opinion on this Paratrooper Helmet i got offert, looks a bit odd to me, but good as well, so i need help thanks in advance

Default Re: need opinion on this Paratrooper Helmet

It is a very genuine concern as well when you consider the price these things go for. I have met such people though who have (genuine) things for sale, but they seemed as though it was an effort for them to carry out the sale. Some just take the attitude that they are not bothered if it sells or not! Sort of take it or leave it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement need opinion on this Paratrooper Helmet
    P
    Many

Quote by Ken B. View Post
    Exactly. If you intend to shell out several thousand clams for an item the seller should afford you the proper images.
    Ken B is right. I sent approximately 25 different photos all told to a gent who bought my Heer M40.

No Pictures No money. Crappy Pictures Crappy Money. Fuzzy Pictures Fuzzy money. You get the picture.

Bob

What is the price for a Fallschirmjager helmet in relic condition.

Anybody can borrow a cheap digital camera these days and take decent photos to upload and send to a potential buyer. The seller may possibly (Very slightly possibly) have a genuine helmet and just be too ornery to bother going through with taking photos to sell this helmet, but it is much more likely a scam artist who would rather move on to a more gullible buyer. Personally, I would not buy anything from this seller and would do everything to publish the fact that he may be selling fakes.

If I wanted to sell something for 100's or even thousands of dollars, I would do my best to get every last detail correct and to answer every single buyer question to the buyer's utmost satisfaction.

Maybe you should direct this seller to this thread and educate him a bit.

Quote by tampalam View Post
    Anybody can borrow a cheap digital camera these days and take decent photos to upload and send to a potential buyer. The seller may possibly (Very slightly possibly) have a genuine helmet and just be too ornery to bother going through with taking photos to sell this helmet, but it is much more likely a scam artist who would rather move on to a more gullible buyer. Personally, I would not buy anything from this seller and would do everything to publish the fact that he may be selling fakes.

If I wanted to sell something for 100's or even thousands of dollars, I would do my best to get every last detail correct and to answer every single buyer question to the buyer's utmost satisfaction.

Maybe you should direct this seller to this thread and educate him a bit.
    i build models for clients and thats a lot cheaper than just one of theses lids yet i provide as many pics of it during the buld and paint job as possible it means they have a full awareness of the wrok and the ability to say yes i like no i dont can you change as im going along rathert than a can you repeaint it at the end ,seriously a little effort is not that much of an issue you can buy a good quality camera for not a lot theses days i personally use a fuji s2000 that has macro and super macro and it can be got brand nerw with extras on ebay for around 180 bucks cmon thats less than 10percent of the lids value !!!

Quote by 3mk View Post
    Heres my old relic shell that once belonged to me but now Stuka F (Kris) is the proud owner
    Not longer in my pessesion....it went to Australia!
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    What is the price for a Fallschirmjager helmet in relic condition.
    I had 3 a one time , but traded two of them.
    I payed from 250 to 350 € a piece.
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Quote by stuka f View Post
    I had 3 a one time , but traded two of them.
    I payed from 250 to 350 € a piece.
    |<
    What condition were they in.because you will never get that price here in the USA.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3