Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

New member, helmet collector, just to say hello

Article about: welcome in and to say what a great collection you have ,can i ask what the insignia on the top middle helm is

Default Re: New member, helmet collector, just to say hello

Actually, you are right Mr Mc Lakic, good eye.
    Any more pictures of the M4 Shermans? They look like m36 Jacksons to me?
    LAter,

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New member, helmet collector, just to say hello
    P
    Many

Try with Google. Type Sherman M4 US WW II main battle tank and you will find out. Believe me, it is so obviously. M 36 Jackson motorcarridge has different kind of cupola.
    All the best to debeli Nemac

the helmet on the bottom row , behind the stick grenades, is that an SS decal I see? sorry SS helmets are my favorites, nice collection, thanks for showing them & welcome.
    regards Marty

That looks like a very nice collection.
    Thanks for posting

Default Looks like fake but it is original

decal is not original issue but it is real SS helmet with era painted decal. This helmet belonged to 7. SS division Printz Eugen. Man of that unit, consisted of Volksdeutcher from Banat and Romania, used to paint decals. There are couple of such helmets in Belgrade military museum.

Default Re: Looks like fake but it is original

Quote by mclakic View Post

decal is not original issue but it is real SS helmet with era painted decal. This helmet belonged to 7. SS division Printz Eugen. Man of that unit, consisted of Volksdeutcher from Banat and Romania, used to paint decals. There are couple of such helmets in Belgrade military museum.
    thats cool that you have the history to it. I bought my SS helmet, it was my first buy, but then I got it restored, so I'm not very happy I made that decision. I almost bought a k-98 combat bayonet, it was engraved with Printz Eugen division on the blade, but then the guy told me he had engraved it, so I passed on it 350.00 was just too much , especially when I found out he had engraved it.

Mr Lakic,
    What does it mean "KUPOLA" . You mean tank turret???
    I believe you have a nice collection of helmets. Im interested in your fallschirmjager m38.
    Are you willing to trade or sell it ?

Warm regards from Florida,

SS-sturmbann Protich

?

Default Re: Looks like fake but it is original

Quote by mclakic View Post

Can we see a closeup of the hand rendered runes please? I have a friend, Fred Umbrich who served with the PE and wrote the book Balkan Nightmare. He never mentioned this but they were a proud unit.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3