Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Para helmet

Article about: There is an auction coming up near me shortly. One of the lots is a German Para helmet, no pictures on the website, helpful, but they do give the the following info 'marks to interior of hel

kc1
    ?

Default Para helmet

There is an auction coming up near me shortly. One of the lots is a German Para helmet, no pictures on the website, helpful, but they do give the the following info 'marks to interior of helmet CK93 4336'. So before i go and look, and if i do i'll get pics to post, do these marks correspond to any know para helmets, are they known in any reproductions?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Para helmet
    P
    Many

Default Re: Para helmet

That sounds about right to me... can't wait for the pics...

I saw this listing myself this afternoon, lot 1071 right? As you say, no pic's as yet, but the price estimate of 250 - 350 GBP seems very low, especially when compared to all the other items of militaria they're selling which appear to be fairly accurate estimates to their value. It doesn't hurt to take a looky though i suppose!

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

kc1
    ?

Yes but i'm getting a bit tired of auctions deliberately underpricing items to sucker in militaria buyers, examples i've had recently ww1 vad medals,estimate 500-600 went for 3800+ 20%, ww1 jacket guesstimate 40-60 went for 600 and thats without the fakes.

?

CK93 ????
    It should be marked ET or ckl with double digit size number.
    SteveR