Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Post War Paratrooper FJ style helmet

Article about: I got this helmet and am not sure what it is. I was told it was a post war FJ made helmet but was a early gsg9 issued without a rolled edge or crimped edge. The paint is a dark grey with a g

Default Post War Paratrooper FJ style helmet

I got this helmet and am not sure what it is. I was told it was a post war FJ made helmet but was a early gsg9 issued without a rolled edge or crimped edge. The paint is a dark grey with a green textured paint underneath it and a smooth green inside the helmet. I believe at one point a decal was put on and removed probably a repro decal. Any help would be great thank you.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post War Paratrooper FJ style helmet   Post War Paratrooper FJ style helmet  

Post War Paratrooper FJ style helmet   Post War Paratrooper FJ style helmet  

Post War Paratrooper FJ style helmet   Post War Paratrooper FJ style helmet  

Post War Paratrooper FJ style helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post War Paratrooper FJ style helmet
    P
    Many

A nice post war experimental Fallschirmjager helmet. I own one myself and they are nice helmets.

That is what I was thinking it was had never seen a unfinished edge before on a paratrooper helmet but I took a chance and really like the helmet it even has all the jumps the paratrooper made marked in the liner.