MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

prospective helmet purchases

Article about: hello everybody, all of these helmets were offered to me for ridiculously low prices from a person who isnt a collector. i want to see what you all think about these before i start to negoti

Default prospective helmet purchases

hello everybody, all of these helmets were offered to me for ridiculously low prices from a person who isnt a collector. i want to see what you all think about these before i start to negotiate. some of these look like latvian fakes, but the luft looks alright and i am by no means an expert so ill leave it up to you guys to judge

this first one is an fj m38 offered for 700 usd.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture prospective helmet purchases   prospective helmet purchases  

prospective helmet purchases   prospective helmet purchases  

prospective helmet purchases   prospective helmet purchases  

prospective helmet purchases  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement prospective helmet purchases
    P
    Many

Default Re: prospective helmet purchases

this one is the luft, he wants 320 usd.
    Attached Images Attached Images prospective helmet purchases  prospective helmet purchases  prospective helmet purchases  prospective helmet purchases  prospective helmet purchases  prospective helmet purchases  prospective helmet purchases  prospective helmet purchases  prospective helmet purchases  prospective helmet purchases 

he wants 380 usd for this SS helmet. this one im pretty sure is no good.
    Attached Images Attached Images prospective helmet purchases  prospective helmet purchases  prospective helmet purchases  prospective helmet purchases  prospective helmet purchases  prospective helmet purchases  prospective helmet purchases  prospective helmet purchases  prospective helmet purchases  prospective helmet purchases 

and the last one, a wehrmacht he wants 380 usd for.
    Attached Images Attached Images prospective helmet purchases  prospective helmet purchases  prospective helmet purchases  prospective helmet purchases  prospective helmet purchases  prospective helmet purchases  prospective helmet purchases  prospective helmet purchases  prospective helmet purchases  prospective helmet purchases  prospective helmet purchases  prospective helmet purchases  prospective helmet purchases 

The Fallschirmjager helmet is a total and utter fake.

Cheers, Ade.

what do you think of the rest of them?

Adrian,

Not that I am doubting you, just trying to learn. How can you tell ? Is it what looks like foam rubber ?

Shape of the shell: bolt holes are wrong shape too: incorrect fold to the rim.

The padding is poor & the straps are really bad too, these should be blue leather.

Cheers, Ade.

thanks for your help ade, are the rest ok though haha

Good to know Thanks.

Josh

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast