Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Saw dust tri color fj

Article about: Here is one I picked at Max show 1989-90. Bought from the Vet with full provenance. Cost me a "Whopping" \\$1700. I remember two guys standing there watching me pay the \\$1700 for it

Quote by MAP View Post
    I would sell my wife before I sold this helmet (Do NOT tell her I ever said that!)

Or have a photo of this in my office instead of my wife...LoL

There really isn't much to say. Stunning.
    Oh Woe is you...now I have some ground for negotiation for that NSKK Crash Helmet ...lol
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Saw dust tri color fj
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Oh Woe is you...now I have some ground for negotiation for that NSKK Crash Helmet ...lol
    You want the Crash Helmet, a certain person wants my Winter M40 Camo, someone want my Italian Alpini Bustina, other person want my Cupal PAB....geeze louise...my body isn't even cold yet!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Well David, that is one stunning helmet. Not only is the cammo superb ( I love the way the wood chip feeds into the bolt crease ) but also the liner shows a great combat use wear patina. Just the right level, so many are either knackered or almost new! Beautiful, truly beautiful, thanks for showing it, money/values is subjective to me, your friend now owns one of the best "drop lids" around in my opinion. Leon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2