Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Spare FJ leather liners parts?

Article about: Guys, Picked these up at a junk stall, the owner had no idea what they were in with a lot of scrap leather. The price went up from the 50 cents marked on the box when I wanted all three, sti

Default Re: Spare FJ leather liners parts?

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Hi Jock, Is one of these for sale? I have a F/J with straps and a size 58 liner which was treated many years before I owned the piece and the leather is rotting out. Thanks in advance, Jim G.
    Jim,

I would rather swap if you have anything spare?

Jock.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Spare FJ leather liners parts?
    P
    Many

Can you imagine how much this simple item would sell for There are countless collectors with rotted liners that would probably give their arm for one of these.

I would keep 2 for myself and sell/swap with helmet2id for anything of value to you. JMO

rgds, Ty

Ty,

There not much use without the rest of it. I have had enquiries, I will swap them if it completes an original helmet its got to be better than staying in a box?

If they all go and then I get a helmet that needs one then I would be happy with that too.

Jock

Hi Jock, I just have helmets, and am an avid collector of over 45 years who still has all but 4 or 5 of the helmets that I have owned since I started collecting at age 8. Is there anything in particular that you are looking for? Anyway, congrat's on a great yard sale find. I think it is very important that these items of historical significance are preserved, and not wasted buffing cars and the like. Jim G.

Jim,

That must be some collection, I imagine you could write a book...

I am not a greedy man, perhaps you can have a sort through and see what you have too many of as stated anything considered as long as its original. I like paperwork but I know there are some excellent copies on your side of the ocean, made to order I believe?

Jock

Quote by Dimas View Post
    You need to ask him about the other possible stuff. There probably other interesting Lederware, as a chinstraps, belts etc...
    Here is my Lederware.
    Just a box I kept of ton's of it, found when emptying that factory in Antwerp.
    Do'nt know if they are periode or even ment to be used for any TR attribute.
    I think they are liners for helmets or cap's.
    One thing I do know is that they are pre 1960.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Spare FJ leather liners parts?  
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2