Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

SS Para Helmet

Article about: Hey Guys saw this for sale,they want \\$7,500 US for it.What are you thoughts on it? Studly [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]

Default Re: SS Para Helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Para Helmet
    P
    Many

It would make sense that the SS would use an elite type helmet.

AS they did get the best equipment available.

Brian

i actually met a man Named Gehrhartt through reenacting that came to visit and watch an event we got to talking and he was in FJ bat. 500 and then was transferred to the 10th SS. he was in the raid for tito. He is a very nice man and he even told the story of how he finished Tito's Cigar. He resides in NJ now and unfortunantly has recently been in a car crash. And yes he is legitament and not lying he has all the photos and documents of his service in a scrap book of his. He even has his a picture of him and hermann goering and his original Frundsberg cufftitle. Though this configuration is either very rare or not real because in all the fj bat.500 photos they wear standard luftwaffe smocks and fj helmets but SS wool uniforms. Just thought id throw that little story of gehrharrt. Also please pray that he recovers quickley and gets better.

I will keep him in my prayers, and it would be great if we could start getting some of the members of the SS involved in these forums, to me that would be just great.

Couldn't you imagine, Members of the SS actually commenting on the tunics, and gear they were issued, and wore.

Brian

?

Thanks for that waffenrock42 he would have some great stories to tell

Studly

?

Quote by blackheart0866 View Post
    I will keep him in my prayers, and it would be great if we could start getting some of the members of the SS involved in these forums, to me that would be just great.

Couldn't you imagine, Members of the SS actually commenting on the tunics, and gear they were issued, and wore.

Brian
    Brain i would wet myself if that happened. there is a Elderly Chap here where i live who still has his original Allgeimeiner Uniform and boots hanging in his wardrobe in a nursing home but suffers badly from Dementia, i would love to talk to him

Studly

he actually has commented on gear and has disproved many blabbering reenactors that were never actually there and think they know everything about german gear. Unfortunantly he suffered from a stroke during the accident and to my knowledge is still recovering. But his story is just amazing and he is a great guy. He used to come to many events and is very proud of his service. He was not a nazi or a murderer as the media potrays many waffen SS to be but just a regular soldier that did his duty

I hope he gets better, and may be you can talk him into joining these forums..

From one combat vet to another, i truly hope he gets better...

Brian

next time i see him i will show him the forum if i have my laptop with me

ian
    ?

Studly,,, a perfect explanation ,and spot on in every detail well done mate ,you are a mine of info cheers ian

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast