Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

WWII German Paratrooper Helmet.

Article about: I have had my green eyes on this one for quite some time now - and I think that I am in need of some pro assistance in order to determine whether this helmet is a yay or a nay. Chris

Default Re: WWII German Paratrooper Helmet.

, Guess it depends on how bad you want it, and if he is willing to wheel and deal on the item

Mike
    Last edited by Teutonicknights; 09-21-2011 at 09:29 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WWII German Paratrooper Helmet.
    P
    Many

****** Damn it for saying that. But nobody is perfect I guess. I´ll wait for his reply and maybe others will chime in here
    Last edited by Little Mermaid; 09-21-2011 at 10:12 PM.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    Yes. I have done business with this seller for 1,5 years now and have only received fine things. But nobody is perfect I guess. I´ll wait for his reply and maybe others will chime in here

REPLY from seller:

#Hi Christina;

This helmet is not mine. It is no longer available on my site. I forgot to remove it. Sorry for the inconvenience

Thank you"

How could he "forget to remove it" when it has been in my cart for 2 months? Well... it does not matter now.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

LOL, oh well, I have run into that experience myself on a DRK dagger that was on a wed site I was trying to get some information on, and when I called to inquire on it, he told me it was sold along time ago, but the web site was not updated! . We tried hehe.

Well, I asked him this:

What does the G stand for? Where is the makers mark/who made it? Why is there white stitching on the liner? The liner looks brand new, has it been replaced? The straps also have very little wear on them. I am interested in purchasing this helmet but I need you to tell me a little about the helmet. Looking forward to your reply.

.... the helmet is still on the website. HM.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

Best leave this one well alone, it seems to me that the helmet is to be sold to the unwary buyer, its very easy to say its no longer for sale when people start asking questions

Quote by davejb View Post
    Best leave this one well alone, it seems to me that the helmet is to be sold to the unwary buyer, its very easy to say its no longer for sale when people start asking questions
    Yep davejb, my thought exactly! I´ll just leave it alone. I sure do not want to waste 3,500 USD on a tampered steel pot. Thanks, man
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    Well, I asked him this:

What does the G stand for? Where is the makers mark/who made it? Why is there white stitching on the liner? The liner looks brand new, has it been replaced? The straps also have very little wear on them. I am interested in purchasing this helmet but I need you to tell me a little about the helmet. Looking forward to your reply.

.... the helmet is still on the website. HM.
    I don't know why some of these dealers don't update there web sites more often, but here is a good place to get German helmets if you are interested, check it out, Dave is a good guy and very trustworthy!

World War II German Helmets - Buy the BEST HERE!

Quote by Teutonicknights View Post
    I don't know why some of these dealers don't update there web sites more often, but here is a good place to get German helmets if you are interested, check it out, Dave is a good guy and very trustworthy!

World War II German Helmets - Buy the BEST HERE!
    Eh Mike, now you´re the reason for me not getting any sleep tonight - you just showed me this website!

I will pm you in a sec.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast