Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

WWII German Paratrooper Helmet.

Article about: I have had my green eyes on this one for quite some time now - and I think that I am in need of some pro assistance in order to determine whether this helmet is a yay or a nay. Chris

Default Re: WWII German Paratrooper Helmet.

Just whenever you get time hehe

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WWII German Paratrooper Helmet.
    P
    Many

I bought the M34 Deutsches Rotes Kreuz on Dave's website last week, the pictures don't do it justice! Amazing helmet worth every penny.

Could you post the link to the website that listed that Paratrooper helmet? Just so people can be careful on there. Thanks

Quote by cgp1066 View Post
    I bought the M34 Deutsches Rotes Kreuz on Dave's website last week, the pictures don't do it justice! Amazing helmet worth every penny.

Could you post the link to the website that listed that Paratrooper helmet? Just so people can be careful on there. Thanks
    I just went to look at the stuff for sale. Really impressive. But it seems to me that one has to be quick in order to actually be able to buy as the items go really fast.

Of course I will post the link here, but am I allowed to do that?

Edit: here is the link to the website:
    http://www.militaryitems.com
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    I just went to look at the stuff for sale. Really impressive. But it seems to me that one has to be quick in order to actually be able to buy as the items go really fast.

Of course I will post the link here, but am I allowed to do that?

Edit: here is the link to the website:
    http://www.militaryitems.com
    I don't have any knowledge of this dealer, maybe others might? Opinions members? Its seems a little high to me IMO, on some of the items.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3