Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

3 rings

Article about: hi guys i bought these rather intriguing rings today and one of them have a ton of inscription on the inside of the ring it says on the first one EK (propably initials) 549/36 3/10 18/3 L 39

Default 3 rings

hi guys i bought these rather intriguing rings today and one of them have a ton of inscription on the inside of the ring it says on the first one EK (propably initials) 549/36 3/10 18/3 L 39 and its in cursive so its not stamps or anything

and in the darker what i think is a signalist ring it says LFA (pic of a tiny crown) "3 crowns emblem" s c8

and the one with 2 crossed swords and 3 crowns its too corroded to see unfortunately but they certainly look the part with wartime rings so what do you guys think regards DS

3 rings3 rings3 rings3 rings

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 3 rings
    P
    Many

?

Finnish made ring.....the hallmark "c8" tells ist age

Finland Hallmarks - Encyclopedia of Silver Marks, Hallmarks & Makers' Marks

oh so its not a 3 crown emblem but something that looks like it in shape until you get a closer inspection hmm tricky gave 100 swedish kr a piece for them so i am presuming i got a nice deal btw thanks for fast reply

does anyone know wich branch or year any of these come from and im not sure it says c8 more like c9 put it up against a strong light and tilted it and its definetly a 9 and i cant seem to find any 549 div or regement or anything else the closest thing i come is a german infantry regiment or an american and impretty sure its not american but i guess it could be german since they where over there a while but anyways anyone have any idea how to interpret the meaning here regards DS

edit: the one with all the markings says m3 and the other n? its to corroded to see and the third also has what looks like a screwdriver and a wirecutter crossed amongst the signal arrows

and just to clear things up i am aware that according to the chart some of these rings would be made in the late 80s and they sure look ww2 to me or earlier regards DS

?

I myself have some finn rings.
    Some are hard to date, the silver ones always for sure.
    I found out the Finns loved and still love rings
    There are so many around....Military branches, Units, Courses, shools

Maybe this 2 finn dealer can help you

Finnmedals International - Orders and Medals worldwide

and

Finn Coin ยป Just another WordPress site