Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Civilguard arm badge's straight flush

Article about: Long time goal achieved finally. Got last 3 missing shields this week I was flushing inspiration to make this finally. Display from year 1941. Sixteen military province from which local civi

Default Civilguard arm badge's straight flush

Long time goal achieved finally. Got last 3 missing shields this week I was flushing inspiration to make this finally.

Display from year 1941. Sixteen military province from which local civilguard headquarters formed 16 Division. And military provinces counted total 34 civil guard districts, which are listed below badges.
    Two missing colours I added as size presentation, both sides of Main headquarter badge. Those two colors disappeared and melted in new Civil guard districts after winter war.

I just need to add plastic window shield next.
    Sun made red text look pink.
    And CG cap badges before winter war, not complete yet.
    Civilguard arm badge's straight flushCivilguard arm badge's straight flushCivilguard arm badge's straight flushCivilguard arm badge's straight flushCivilguard arm badge's straight flushCivilguard arm badge's straight flushCivilguard arm badge's straight flush
    Last edited by Verikauha; 08-28-2016 at 09:32 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Civilguard arm badge's straight flush
    P
    Many

Well done! They look so neat when displayed together. I didn't know that Jyväskylä had it's own armshield and cockarde before the Continustion War.

My next grand project. Putting all finnish shoulderboard badges into their correct m/22 shoulderboard color variation.
    Spend allready 2 days checking correct colours for different insignias. Had fun researching this, but still not 100% complete.

My original idea was to put them with m/36-39 collartabs and different table set for Civilguard badges. But realized both of these sets takes away each other insignias, and then I end up missing a loads of them when I have only 1 pair of certain set. But I noticed m/22 shoulderbards includes all of them, badges used by both army and civilguard. And its "easy" to include all those 1930-ties made badges into this table as well.

In short, all shoulderboards in picture have their own insignias. I will skip alphabet letter variations. They would add enormously more space and also imposible to get in the end.
    I think I have like +80% of all insignias needed.

Nice collection

Yes nice display , may have to try to do the same myself

Quote by Verikauha View Post
    My next grand project. Putting all finnish shoulderboard badges into their correct m/22 shoulderboard color variation.
    Spend allready 2 days checking correct colours for different insignias. Had fun researching this, but still not 100% complete.

My original idea was to put them with m/36-39 collartabs and different table set for Civilguard badges. But realized both of these sets takes away each other insignias, and then I end up missing a loads of them when I have only 1 pair of certain set. But I noticed m/22 shoulderbards includes all of them, badges used by both army and civilguard. And its "easy" to include all those 1930-ties made badges into this table as well.

In short, all shoulderboards in picture have their own insignias. I will skip alphabet letter variations. They would add enormously more space and also imposible to get in the end.
    I think I have like +80% of all insignias needed.
    That's a good idea! I collect wartime collar tabs, trying to get ones from all branches of service.