Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Finnish army wooden boxes

Article about: I've bought two different wooden boxes of Finnish army. The green is smaller, long edge is about 30 cm's long. The gray one is bigger, about 50 cm's long. What are these used for? Does these

?

Default Finnish army wooden boxes

I've bought two different wooden boxes of Finnish army. The green is smaller, long edge is about 30 cm's long. The gray one is bigger, about 50 cm's long. What are these used for? Does these have any interest outside Finland?

The gray is more interesting for me, since it's in such a good condition and it even has the original posting address note stapled on it, and also the dispatcher "Kauko Laine" from Lahti city. The receiver for the box has been "Oy Skoha Ab" which is an abbreviation of "Suojeluskuntien kauppa Oy Handel Ab" (Literal translation is Finnish White Guard Business Ltd). Btw, sorry for the junk in the box, I'm storing some tools in it
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Finnish army wooden boxes   Finnish army wooden boxes  

Finnish army wooden boxes   Finnish army wooden boxes  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Finnish army wooden boxes
    P
    Many

The Green box has had a optic in it at some point from the mounts shown , the white one is interesting as its 1940 dated and looks like it had 60 Fuzes in it

Hard to say but I agree with Kradman. Welcome to the forum btw! Always nice to see Finnish members here.

Quote by Aleksander P View Post
    Hard to say but I agree with Kradman. Welcome to the forum btw! Always nice to see Finnish members here.
    I also like to see Suomalainens. (Finnish people for those who didnt understand)

Greetings from Sweden