MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Finnish Bayonets....

Article about: I've bought a number of Finnish bayonets over the past year, so I thought I had better show them off finally! Surprising to me, I've managed to obtain most of these here in New Zealand, a co

Default Finnish Bayonets....

I've bought a number of Finnish bayonets over the past year, so I thought I had better show them off finally! Surprising to me, I've managed to obtain most of these here in New Zealand, a country that is not known for having a lot of Finnish anything available. There is also a very limited market for Finnish rifles and militaria so those items that do show up for sale tend to be reasonably cheap...

First up - Finnish M29 made by Fiskars
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Finnish Bayonets....   Finnish Bayonets....  

Finnish Bayonets....   Finnish Bayonets....  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Finnish Bayonets....
    P
    Many

Finnish M35 made by Fiskars - this is my favourite...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Finnish Bayonets....   Finnish Bayonets....  

Finnish Bayonets....  

Finnish M28 made by Hackman. Appears to have been refurbed after the war - the rivets look like rk62 bayonet grip rivets?

Nice bayonets I have some in the loft will have to dig them out , Do you have the m39 bayonet? in Finland all these bayonets are a lot of money but as you say outside Finland they can be picked up cheap

Finnish M28-30 by Fiskars.

Finnish Bayonets....  

New England Westinghouse M91 bayonet - this one doesn't have any Finn markings but came into NZ from Finland. Probably the least exciting bayonet I own...

Finnish Bayonets....  

Finnish marked M38 Carcano folding bayonet

Finnish Bayonets....  

Quote by kradman View Post
    Nice bayonets I have some in the loft will have to dig them out , Do you have the m39 bayonet? in Finland all these bayonets are a lot of money but as you say outside Finland they can be picked up cheap
    Thanks very much - would love to see some of yours.

I don't have an M39 bayonet yet, no doubt I'll have to bring one in from overseas when the time comes.

Nice examples, thanks for posting them.

A few of mine I will get some more photos posted

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast