Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Finnish medals

Article about: Hi guys I've been offered these medals and I can't find them . I believe they are Finnish. Any help qould be greatly appreciated. Gary

?

Default Finnish medals

Hi guys I've been offered these medals and I can't find them . I believe they are Finnish. Any help qould be greatly appreciated. Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Finnish medals   Finnish medals  

Finnish medals   Finnish medals  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Finnish medals
    P
    Many

?

Well after more searching on the interweb I found the three with rifles are Finnish shooting badges

The ones with the Lion on the crosses are WWII Army Officers School Graduation Badges the bottom badge is a preww2 shooting award badge

Quote by kradman View Post
    The ones with the Lion on the crosses are WWII Army Officers School Graduation Badges the bottom badge is a preww2 shooting award badge
    Just to clarify Krad, the lion on the cross is a postwar NCO school graduation badge, officers (people who graduate from RUK - Reserviupseerikoulu) have their own badge. The NCO badge still has the same design today.

Yes Aleksander sorry yes my mistake yes should have been NCO school and post war , What confused me was this ,

https://www.emedals.com/wwii-army-of...n-badge-eu4499

?

The shooting award with target & rifles is the 1921 Civil Guard award.