Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

finnish pilot badge

Article about: I found this finnish pilot badge, this is the only picture I have on it! What do you think is that a chance that it is genuine

?

Default finnish pilot badge

I found this finnish pilot badge, this is the only picture I have on it! What do you think is that a chance that it is genuine
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture finnish pilot badge  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement finnish pilot badge
    P
    Many

Hi sorry hard to tell really need to see the back of it to see how its been made

Fake until seller provides you to see the background. And it looks pitted, cast made? Originals are stamped.

?

Here it is
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture finnish pilot badge  

I am sorry that this appears to be a reproduction. It does appear cast. The screw back does not look correct but it could have been replaced. That being said,you must be able to view the entire back without the screwback in order to see how it was put together to really see if it is real.