Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Finnish Propellers...

Article about: Just thought I would share a pic of my Finnish propeller collection. I don't show them off much...

Default Finnish Propellers...

Just thought I would share a pic of my Finnish propeller collection. I don't show them off much...Finnish Propellers...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Finnish Propellers...
    P
    Many

My fabulous "Reproduction" pilots badge. The gentleman I received this from was taken on this one....Very well made. Finnish Propellers...
    Look my other propeller is still attached... in the Finnish National Air Force Museum, Tikkakoski! Finnish Propellers...
    Finnish Propellers...Finnish Propellers...Finnish Propellers...Finnish Propellers...Finnish Propellers...
    Last edited by Snakeman68; 02-17-2015 at 07:44 AM.

Hi nice items you have , would it be possbile to see a photo of the back of your pilots badge please

Ok, here is the back of the Repro Finnish Pilot's Badge. The folks that should know are about 99% sure that it's a good fake designed to deceive. NOT marked SPECIMEN on the back. Most likely made about 15-20 years ago...
    Finnish Propellers...
    Last edited by Snakeman68; 02-17-2015 at 03:37 PM.

Thats great thank you , i picked up this one last weekend in Finland but not sure if original or not
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Finnish Propellers...   Finnish Propellers...  

Finnish Propellers...  

nice post thank you.

Quote by Snakeman68 View Post
    Just thought I would share a pic of my Finnish propeller collection. I don't show them off much...Finnish Propellers...
    Nice propellers! Also, welcome to the forum! I presume that you are Finnish?

?

where did you get those propellers?
    and welcome to forum too.