Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Getting WW2 Bread Bag from Finland by mail is costly...

Article about: Getting WW2 Bread Bag from Finland by mail is costly... This rbminis been jumping here Alan M's part of forum and closing perfectly good thread... i mean i don't really mind Alan M being sle

?

Default Getting WW2 Bread Bag from Finland by mail is costly...

This rbminis been jumping here Alan M's part of forum and closing perfectly good thread... i mean i don't really mind Alan M being sleepiest admin on this forum...
    I modify bit your subject so yea sending anything out of this island i mean Finland is costly cheapest is Posti which is like Finlands normal mail but still its like 20€ sending smallest package to nearest country like sweden...
    hmm... grenades? never seen one Finnish like to use those bottle ones they called Molotov Cocktail these been seen time to time in news people throwing them all around of world but sadly they all are badly made counterfeits...
    you need Finnish people to make real one... so what you need is one of these bottles its better to drink whole bottle first it's almost a crime in Finland to pour this stuff to ground and after you drink it other benefits are that you won't get any second thoughts what you about to do... then adding some flammable liquids gasoline will do just fine if you want to add some spice to it adding bit tar gives it lovely dark after burn... and finally lets stuff some rag to it this lovely flower pattern fabric will do just fine... or any fabric that matches your neighbor's car color...
    also it's very important when you throw it you must yell loud and angrily PERKELE!!! and it's always good to bit growl when you walking away from scene of destruction...
    and that's how you make original Finnish Molotov Cocktail

Getting WW2 Bread Bag from Finland by mail is costly... Getting WW2 Bread Bag from Finland by mail is costly...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Getting WW2 Bread Bag from Finland by mail is costly...
    P
    Many

You need a bottle of this , it makes a better Finnish Molotov Cocktail
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Getting WW2 Bread Bag from Finland by mail is costly...   Getting WW2 Bread Bag from Finland by mail is costly...  

?

haha yeah that would be good molly for its shape... i never liked that new bottle design i think it's too "newish or this day" for Kossu...
    actually i was working on those Kossu labels where they print those years ago we did almost all Finnish liquor brands labels...
    hmmm... i got this bottle from basic cruise ship trip to Sweden... i like its oldish design and wooden cap one of the bests Kossu bottle design what i have came across...

Getting WW2 Bread Bag from Finland by mail is costly... Getting WW2 Bread Bag from Finland by mail is costly... Getting WW2 Bread Bag from Finland by mail is costly...

Boy, do I know it! Found a more recent yet similar to WW2 bread bag in Finland and had it shipped here. It hurt a little. Still working on the grenade - found a real practice one at a gun show here in Phoenix of all places. And I like the idea of making my own Molotov Cocktail by draining multiple bottles of the good stuff.

?

yeah well i'm having same problem ordering things from America tends to be expensive and sometimes there's taxes too...
    but i haven't seen much grenades on sale those old mortar rounds pop up sale time to time...
    if you get one i like to see how it goes pass customs well guess there needs to be some info that it's not live one...
    hah yea i was thinking renamed that molly drink to Candles and Flowers! or Table for Two!...
    hmm... im not sure how to make American molly but i'm pretty sure it needs be done one of these jars i've seen moonshiners having good stack of these... i just don't know what fabric to use... ...oh what this red and white fabric is? some kind of maple leaf on it too...