Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My new SUOMI KP31 SJR

Article about: Here is my new purchase - deactivated SUOMI KP31 SJR - I know they were made from 1943 till about 1953. It was priced well so I got it - it comes with additional mag and sling. Will post bet

Got it, going from memory here...if just the charging handle that moves....and the bolt is welded in place.....the trigger is only stuck because there is no 'travel' and it is 'sprung'.
    Again going PURELY from memory, if indeed the bolt is welded in place and only the charging handle is moving, you could take out the trigger pack and grind off the catch (where the red arrow is) and the trigger would have 'play' at that point, but again, I'm going from memory and why would you care if the trigger moved I suppose.......

Anyway, you better have heavy duty wall anchors if you are going to hang it....it will weigh a ton!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new SUOMI KP31 SJR
    P
    Many

Quote by meyle77 View Post
    What is HEFT ? :-)

Will do for sure post more photos.
    I was told the bolt moves so I assume the charging handle pulls back but not sure about anything else.
    Heft=bulk, weight, substance, sturdiness...built like a brick sh**house!

Quote by meyerse View Post
    heft=bulk, weight, substance, sturdiness...built like a brick sh**house!
    lol - wasn't sure you meant it that way.

- - ------- - -

Quote by meyerse View Post
    Got it, going from memory here...if just the charging handle that moves....and the bolt is welded in place.....the trigger is only stuck because there is no 'travel' and it is 'sprung'.
    Again going PURELY from memory, if indeed the bolt is welded in place and only the charging handle is moving, you could take out the trigger pack and grind off the catch (where the red arrow is) and the trigger would have 'play' at that point, but again, I'm going from memory and why would you care if the trigger moved I suppose.......

Anyway, you better have heavy duty wall anchors if you are going to hang it....it will weigh a ton!
    Thank you !

Will post better photos once I get it.

Here it is :-)
    Numbers are not matching. The bolt works (pulls back and chamber opens up), so does the trigger and safety but they do not click as the trigger assembly is modified.
    The barrel shroud is not removable but the lever works. There is plug in the barrel right where the weld is - i guess the pin was inserted and welded to the assembly.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new SUOMI KP31 SJR   My new SUOMI KP31 SJR  

My new SUOMI KP31 SJR   My new SUOMI KP31 SJR  

My new SUOMI KP31 SJR   My new SUOMI KP31 SJR  

Nice one,do you still have to pin the magazine so it only holds 3 rounds?as have sent a few of these magazines to Canada in the past and was ask to do this

Quote by kradman View Post
    Nice one,do you still have to pin the magazine so it only holds 3 rounds?as have sent a few of these magazines to Canada in the past and was ask to do this
    Thanks - it is deactivated :-(

Receiver and barrel are 79528 and shroud is 76759.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2