Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

New addition - Finn issued Czech vz24 Pistol....

Article about: Picked this up at an auction over the weekend - absolutely over the moon with it. This was a type that was very high on my 'Want but will probably never own 'list. The grips were a bit loose

Default New addition - Finn issued Czech vz24 Pistol....

Picked this up at an auction over the weekend - absolutely over the moon with it. This was a type that was very high on my 'Want but will probably never own 'list.

The grips were a bit loose when I got it - so much so that the magazine couldn't be removed. After a bit of cleaning, realigning, and tightening, everything fits nicely and works perfectly.

With my limited knowledge of these pistols, I thought my grips were incorrect and should be wood - but plastic grips are correct on pistols after serial number 105000.

I already had a Finish small Ersatz holster - the vz24 fits nicely.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New addition - Finn issued Czech vz24 Pistol....   New addition - Finn issued Czech vz24 Pistol....  

New addition - Finn issued Czech vz24 Pistol....   New addition - Finn issued Czech vz24 Pistol....  

New addition - Finn issued Czech vz24 Pistol....   New addition - Finn issued Czech vz24 Pistol....  

New addition - Finn issued Czech vz24 Pistol....  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New addition - Finn issued Czech vz24 Pistol....
    P
    Many

That's a nice one. Congrats on acquiring it!

Yes nice one and along way from home

Recently I've been able to pick up an [SA] marked Czech vz24 holster....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New addition - Finn issued Czech vz24 Pistol....   New addition - Finn issued Czech vz24 Pistol....