Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Prewar FN High Power with Finnish markings

Article about: I was lucky to buy this pistol after price was lowered a second time. It came with a non-matching SA marked holster/stock and I had a SA marked magazine waiting for it. Provocative notches o

Default Prewar FN High Power with Finnish markings

I was lucky to buy this pistol after price was lowered a second time. It came with a non-matching SA marked holster/stock and I had a SA marked magazine waiting for it. Provocative notches on grips - 10 on left grip and two on right - patina suggests they were added some time ago.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Prewar FN High Power with Finnish markings   Prewar FN High Power with Finnish markings  

Prewar FN High Power with Finnish markings   Prewar FN High Power with Finnish markings  

Prewar FN High Power with Finnish markings   Prewar FN High Power with Finnish markings  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Prewar FN High Power with Finnish markings
    P
    Many

?

I have always liked this version of Hi Power.
    I love the Holster/Stock combo's.
    Great looking rig!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Very nice rig. I have yet to acquire any stocked firearms. Is the gun all parts matching?
    John

John,

The receiver, slide and barrel are all marked with the same serial number as well as having the same inspector mark. The rest of the parts are not marked with these numbers/ letters but they never are. Patina is the same throughout. I have no doubt this pistol is all original and part of the two shipment sent to Finland in 1940.

John

Quote by Levallois View Post
    John,

The receiver, slide and barrel are all marked with the same serial number as well as having the same inspector mark. The rest of the parts are not marked with these numbers/ letters but they never are. Patina is the same throughout. I have no doubt this pistol is all original and part of the two shipment sent to Finland in 1940.

John
    Very nice.
    John

Best gun ever made!
    Congrats on that beauty!