MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Recent purchase, a fairly large lot of German and Finnish militaria. WWII and post war

Article about: I don't know whether this is the right place to post this thread, but judging by how much there is Finnish and German militaria in this lot, I decided to post this here! Got a fairly good de

?

Default Recent purchase, a fairly large lot of German and Finnish militaria. WWII and post war

I don't know whether this is the right place to post this thread, but judging by how much there is Finnish and German WWII militaria in this lot, I decided to post this here! Got a fairly good deal on this lot. I will try and get better pictures of the items as soon as they arrive. These photos are from the seller. There are items from other countries such as the USSR as well.

Recent purchase, a fairly large lot of German and Finnish militaria. WWII and post warRecent purchase, a fairly large lot of German and Finnish militaria. WWII and post warRecent purchase, a fairly large lot of German and Finnish militaria. WWII and post warRecent purchase, a fairly large lot of German and Finnish militaria. WWII and post warRecent purchase, a fairly large lot of German and Finnish militaria. WWII and post war

Vesa
    Last edited by Vesqu; 08-23-2016 at 10:11 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Recent purchase, a fairly large lot of German and Finnish militaria. WWII and post war
    P
    Many

?

List of all items:

3x 8,8cm casings
    9x ski track mine boxes
    1x airforce wool uniform
    1x g3 belt box
    4x British canteens
    2x Finnish canteens
    1x brand new condition airforce dress uniform
    1x brand new condition M62 uniform
    7x Finnish army parade belts
    23 pairs of collar tabs
    14 pcs service branch insignia
    2 pairs of NCO student's insignia
    4x 1939 field dressings
    1x bulletproof vest + smoke(a smoke grenade of some sort?)
    1x Navy jacket(?)

15x ZU-23-2 casings and 30x chain links
    9x M61 Vulcan 20mm casings
    2x breadbags
    2x pps-43 magazine pouches
    8x ww2 Soviet oilers
    6x Finnish army type 2 oilers
    1x Panzerfaust head (repro?)
    36x Finnish oilers
    1x weapon cleaning set
    3x pps-43 magazines
    10x Finnish post war submachine gun magazines
    2x Finnish spoons
    2x Finnish knives

8x 37mm German Pak 36 AP rounds
    3x 37mm fragmentation rounds
    2x 50mm AP rounds
    1x Soviet shrapnel round (no fuze) 1939
    2x shrapnel shells 1939
    1x 75mm German shrapnell round (no fuze)

188 items in total.

Vesa
    Last edited by Vesqu; 08-24-2016 at 07:45 AM.

Nice lot and a real mix of items

?

Quote by kradman View Post
    Nice lot and a real mix of items
    Thanks! I think so too, I can't wait to get my hands on the items. The seller should be sending them today in four different boxes, it'll be like an early Christmas.

Vesa

?

Most likely receiving the items today, so I will post more pictures on here! Feel free to ask for close ups of any specific pieces!

Vesa

?

Default Uniforms

These are the uniforms/clothing that I got in the lot. In the first picture is a Swedish navy coat of some sort, haven't been able to find out what kind? In the 2nd picture is a brand new dress uniform of the Finnish Air Force, even has the price tag still on it! The trousers are inside the jacket on the hanger, like with the other uniforms. In the 3rd picture is a brand new wool uniform of the Finnish Air Force from the 80s, and in the 3rd picture is a brand new Finnish M/62 uniform from the 80s as well. And last but not least, there is the James & Smith .Co Flack vest 1979 pattern, still with the original kevlar inside it.

Recent purchase, a fairly large lot of German and Finnish militaria. WWII and post warRecent purchase, a fairly large lot of German and Finnish militaria. WWII and post warRecent purchase, a fairly large lot of German and Finnish militaria. WWII and post warRecent purchase, a fairly large lot of German and Finnish militaria. WWII and post warRecent purchase, a fairly large lot of German and Finnish militaria. WWII and post warRecent purchase, a fairly large lot of German and Finnish militaria. WWII and post warRecent purchase, a fairly large lot of German and Finnish militaria. WWII and post war

I will post pictures of the other items in a bit!
    (The picture attaching tool rotated the pictures for some reason... Sorry about that!)

Vesa

?

Default WWII ammunition

These are the smaller caliber WWII rounds that came in the lot of items. The smaller ones are 3,7cm AP rounds and fragmentation rounds and the larger ones are 5,0cm AP rounds.

Recent purchase, a fairly large lot of German and Finnish militaria. WWII and post warRecent purchase, a fairly large lot of German and Finnish militaria. WWII and post warRecent purchase, a fairly large lot of German and Finnish militaria. WWII and post war
    Recent purchase, a fairly large lot of German and Finnish militaria. WWII and post warRecent purchase, a fairly large lot of German and Finnish militaria. WWII and post warRecent purchase, a fairly large lot of German and Finnish militaria. WWII and post warRecent purchase, a fairly large lot of German and Finnish militaria. WWII and post warRecent purchase, a fairly large lot of German and Finnish militaria. WWII and post warRecent purchase, a fairly large lot of German and Finnish militaria. WWII and post warRecent purchase, a fairly large lot of German and Finnish militaria. WWII and post warRecent purchase, a fairly large lot of German and Finnish militaria. WWII and post warRecent purchase, a fairly large lot of German and Finnish militaria. WWII and post war

Vesa

Nice groupings! Just out of curiosity, do you happen to run a WW2 instagram page?

?

Quote by matthewsq View Post
    Nice groupings! Just out of curiosity, do you happen to run a WW2 instagram page?
    Thanks! I'll post more pictures tomorrow I think.

And yes I do, haha. What is your username?

Vesa

?

Default Variations in WWII Finnish Mosin Nagant type oilers.

These are the Finnish oilers that I got in the lot. I tried to get pictures of the different kinds of variations that are present in them! I personally found these fairly interesting. Most of these do not have the SA embossed on their sides, only eight of the 36 do. (Sorry about the bad lighting in the pictures!)

Recent purchase, a fairly large lot of German and Finnish militaria. WWII and post war
    Typical SA embossing on the side of a Finnish oiler, on both sides of the bottle.
    stamped SA marking on the side, only on other side.
    This one's one of my own favorites. It appears to have a lot shorter neck and the bottle itself has some nice looking swirls on the metal. Almost looks like damascus.
    Cap of the previous oiler. Sohlberg also seems to be the most common manufacturer.
    Another Sohlberg cap.
    A really large SA stamp for an oiler. Never seen one like this before.
    A smaller SA stamp and a different Sohlber manufacturer's stamp. Maybe an older kind?
    This one is also interesting. This one is stamped with "K. V. Karlsson Konetehdas o/y" Only one in the lot with this manufacturer, also the only one that I've seen myself.
    The Karlsson's cap (on the left) is also a bit different when compared to a Sohlberg one (on the right).
    Some Imperial Russian oilers? (Assumption made judging by the caps)
    And an example of the different SA stamping sizes on the bottles.

Vesa