Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Suomi M31 and K31

Article about: The start of my Finnish collection. A non working dummy SMG (bottom), since I can’t afford the \\$20K the real ones go for, and one of the working TNW semi-Auto versions with 16-inch legal bar

Default Suomi M31 and K31

The start of my Finnish collection. A non working dummy SMG (bottom), since I can’t afford the $20K the real ones go for, and one of the working TNW semi-Auto versions with 16-inch legal barrel (top).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Suomi M31 and K31  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Suomi M31 and K31
    P
    Many

The other side.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Suomi M31 and K31  

Suomi M31 and K31Suomi M31 and K31Suomi M31 and K31

Been looking for my Hitler stock (a stock like the one on the cased M/31 sent by Mannerheim to Hitler in 1942) with no success until now. But this one is really very nice. Finnish arctic birch is some of the most beautiful stock material that i've ever seen.

?

hmm... actually i think that Hitler's M31 stock and yours is Flamed Birch it's bit different than Curly Birch but your stock looks really good did you order it from Finland?...
    "Arctic Birch" is grown mostly in Lapland and looks awesome if you get good pattern...
    i ordered one these Karesuando axes but i send it back cos i wasn't happy with the pattern it looked too much basic birch...
    guess best way to be sure if you want good pattern is to buy these straight from the booth...

Suomi M31 and K31

Found this stock with a parts kit in the US. Except for the two Lesser quality stocks that were on guns that I bought and this one, all the stocks that ive seen for sale online or at gun shows (approx. 50 to this point) have been very plain. There are photos online of few other beauties out there but not as many as you would think given the old photos in the factory that show rows of guns with beautifully figured wood.

That axe is pretty sweet. I may have to get one to carry during my field excursions.

?

Beautiful WW2 stock!
    My semi- Kp-31 is one of the centerpieces of my Finnish collection.
    I picked up a SBR permit [worth it], & blued the bloody thing, using steel wool and Brownells Oxypho.
    It looks great after a few applications.
    My youngest son holding it about six years ago.
    Suomi M31 and K31

That is very cool!! Makes the semis look so much better. Been thinking about making mine into an SBR too.