Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Trench art shell

Article about: Quite interesting trench art from Rovaniemi. This was found in collapsed dugout, in the late 70's if i remember right.

Default Trench art shell

Quite interesting trench art from Rovaniemi. This was found in collapsed dugout, in the late 70's if i remember right.

Trench art shellTrench art shellTrench art shellTrench art shellTrench art shell

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Trench art shell
    P
    Many

Some collectors won't touch these cases. Personally, I love them. It's a unique and personal touch that sets them apart from all the other spent cases on the market. This one shows real character. Congrats on finding a nice piece of trench art!

Regards, B.B.

CBH
    ?

If you found it yourself, great piece, the problem with this type of trench art is was it made in 1943 or 1973.

Quote by CBH View Post
    If you found it yourself, great piece, the problem with this type of trench art is was it made in 1943 or 1973.
    Unfortunately this is not my own find (I'm "only" 30 years old, so I wasn't even born when this was found.) But I know that this is not postwar made, the place/collector where this came from, is very reliable.

This re-issued M35 found in the same place. This will be 'introduced' later in a new thread.

Trench art shell

Quote by CBH View Post
    Being wary of fake german items is understandable, like "Totenkopf division cigarette cases" in ebay. But here in Finland we have lots of lots these unique Trench art items, so the prices has been affordable and there hasn't been really need to make more of them to satisfy the demand.

Great trench art item btw.

CBH
    ?

There are hundreds if not thousands of so called trench art pieces coming out of Russia and Eastern Europe.
    Shell casing shot glasses and every other conceivable thing.

Here are some of my Lapland Trench art items from my collection
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Trench art shell   Trench art shell  

Trench art shell   Trench art shell  

Trench art shell