Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

An Appraisal on Some Japanese Swords Please Sword Number 4

Article about: Hi All, This is Number 4 Sword. At the risk of being boring, I have simply copied the original request and detail from the first thread in order to keep it simple (for me). This sword is ver

?

Hi Michael,

I failed to mention it before but would like to add now that your willingness to assist in the evaluation of your swords, by providing well lit photographs in clear focus, is very much appreciated by those of us assisting in the analysis.

Regards,
    Stu

Hi Stu, Thank for both elements of this equasion. First for all the assistance in ID'ing my swords and teaching me quite a bit about Japanese swords (and I extend those thanks to all those who have taken the time to place any input to these threads) and secondly on the complements regarding my willingnes and photos (the very lease I can do in the circumstances!!!). May I ask a question please? I am assuming that the answer is yes?? What part of the world are you in??
    Cheers again and thank you. Regards Michael

Quote by Michael Ryan View Post
    Hi Stu, Thank for both elements of this equasion. First for all the assistance in ID'ing my swords and teaching me quite a bit about Japanese swords (and I extend those thanks to all those who have taken the time to place any input to these threads) and secondly on the complements regarding my willingnes and photos (the very lease I can do in the circumstances!!!). May I ask a question please? I am assuming that the answer is yes?? What part of the world are you in??
    Cheers again and thank you. Regards Michael
    Hello Michael,
    If I may be so bold, Stu resides in western Canada.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Indeed, I'm in one of your far flung "colonies" and hail from a long line of Cornishmen.

Cheers,
    Stu

?

Bye the way. Here's a photo of my "pilot/tanker". It will give you an idea of size. The hinomaru no yosegaki is 30x26 inches.

Regards,
    Stu

Hi Stu, Nice sword and flag!! The sword looks almost mint. I used to live across the river from Cornwall in a place called Plymstock and had a very nice view of east Cornwall from my house. No offence meant but as a personal preference, I prefer Devon however, the Cornish coastline is magnificent, very rugged. Hows the weather over there in the colonies???
    Cheers Michael

?

How's the weather you ask. Well, not too bad really for a Canadian winter. We had a light dusting of snow last night but I'll have it off the roof soon. LOL.

?

Jeeez Stu , "a light dusting " LOL ! A nice sword and flag also
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

Hi Gentlemen, I am just posting sword Number 5. Your comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you once again to all those good guys who have helped and advised me so far on my Japanese swords!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Regards Michael R

Hopefully you start a new post so we do not get the swords mixed up.

--Guy

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast