Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

CAUTION - cmtayl2

Article about: Apparently this fellow, now operating under site name of luft044 on WAF and cmtayl2 here on WRF, is the same person. I note he has posted here. Please review the linked thread for the issues

?

Default CAUTION - cmtayl2

Apparently this fellow, now operating under site name of luft044 on WAF and cmtayl2 here on WRF, is the same person.

I note he has posted here. Please review the linked thread for the issues that are of concern.

Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Regards,
    Stu

?

Default Re: CAUTION - cmtayl2

To those who have asked for more detail by way of PM. The issue rose as a result of an Estand transaction. I note he has now been Expelled from WAF.

If you review the linked thread I provided above you will be able to read for yourself what transpired.

I have no axe to grind with him myself, just wanting to provide a heads up. We have a relatively safe and cordial environment here and due diligence is required to preserve it.

Regards,
    Stu

Also banned here!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

For some reason I can't access the thread that mentions what went on :-( someone please pm the gossip! Thanks

Basically, he sold a cap to JR Meda with a poor description and refuses to follow the e-stand rules and give a refund.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

It is because unregistred members can not see WAF forums. As I understand he sold some fakes. But WAF members also blame him because shipping to USA took 2 weeks. Actually such shipping time is normal. But well, there are fakes everywhere...

Ah I see. Hope it gets sorted, thought he was up to pawels tricks or something.

The phrase, "don't sh*t where you eat" springs to mind as he has now been banned from two forums

Quote by Frundsberg View Post
    It is because unregistred members can not see WAF forums. As I understand he sold some fakes. But WAF members also blame him because shipping to USA took 2 weeks. Actually such shipping time is normal. But well, there are fakes everywhere...
    Not quite correct, because this was posted in the community forums, it is unaccessable to other than Association members.
    Not only that, but the sale was originally under another user name, (which I assume was banned) and is now on WAF under another name selling again.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hmmm best keep an eye out incase he comes back

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast