Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Documents

Article about: Hello, I obtained 2 documents of my grandma. One is a document about the internment of my grandmothers father in world war two in Surabaya. The other one is a document that my grandmothers f

Default Documents

Hello,

I obtained 2 documents of my grandma. One is a document about the internment of my grandmothers father in world war two in Surabaya. The other one is a document that my grandmothers father send to someone while being inprisoned in Surabaya. (I think the second one is him trying to free his wife from the Japanese camp).
    As the father of my grandma died as a POW in the bombardment of the Junyo Maru in the 18th of september 1944, my grandma has never known what those letters said.

Now, I was wondering if there's anyone on this forum that can help me with translating the document. We've already send it to some kind of history institution here in the Netherlands, but they couldn't help us very much. So I thought I'd try this forum, as those documents might (I am not sure) be interesting to look into for all of us that are interested in world war 2.

If anyone can help me to translate those documents, please reply. Then I can send you the documents. I first want to have them translated before I post them around on the internet.

Sorry if my English is not that good.

With kind regards,

Mark

?

You can send high quality copies to an official interpreter in your hometown. They will of course charge you for the work, but then you vill have everything translated by a professional.
    You can find the nearest registered interpreter in you phonebook, or online. Hope this help.

Good Luck.