Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

English bandoleer in Japanese use?

Article about: This bandoler , english navy one modified, was used from japanese cavalry? Or can be a china army ? I take this with other japaneses items in Japan. thanks

?

Default English bandoleer in Japanese use?

This bandoler , english navy one modified, was used from japanese cavalry? Or can be a china army ? I take this with other japaneses items in Japan.

thanks

English bandoleer in Japanese use?

?

What makes you think it's an English bandoleer, and particularly a naval one? Pattern 1901 Naval Accoutrements

?

Ok Daver, you have idea from wich army is this?, Japanese or china?? Thanks

?

In this page i see an 1901 version make in united states BANDOLIERS | Old West Leather, Buckles, Cowboy Holsters, Custom Western Belts

Quote by Type4 View Post
    In this page i see an 1901 version make in united states BANDOLIERS | Old West Leather, Buckles, Cowboy Holsters, Custom Western Belts
    I think you found the answer to your question! That one on the "Chisholm's Trail" site looks just like yours. They are asking for an original to copy. Maybe you could lend yours to them? [Try to strike a deal: you lend them your original and they will return your original plus a copy!!]

-- Guy

?

When it arrive here because at the moment is in warehause i need organize shipping , thanks for the help.

?

I discover who is a anglo-boera war bandoler for mauser Antique Arms, Inc. - Mauser 1896 Boer War ID'd and Carved w/ Orig. Accoutrements

?

Ok last news up this bandoler, was a english infantry bandoler for LEE METFORD and used from Boero militia too is a bandoler from anglo boero war

?

I think it's all going to depend on any marks or stamps it has on it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast