Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Good luck flag of Corporal Tetsuo Aihara

Article about: I bought this flag from a dealer. I liked it because it has both sides the US and the Japanese. I had a friend of a friend translate it for me. Nothing fancy.The one problem I have with it i

?

Default Good luck flag of Corporal Tetsuo Aihara

I bought this flag from a dealer. I liked it because it has both sides the US and the Japanese. I had a friend of a friend translate it for me. Nothing fancy.The one problem I have with it is if I frame it I will disrespect one side or the other. When the US Marine signed it he signed it upside down from the Japanese soldier. So what do you do? Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Good luck flag of Corporal Tetsuo Aihara   Good luck flag of Corporal Tetsuo Aihara  

Good luck flag of Corporal Tetsuo Aihara   Good luck flag of Corporal Tetsuo Aihara  

Good luck flag of Corporal Tetsuo Aihara   Good luck flag of Corporal Tetsuo Aihara  

Default Re: Good luck flag of Corporal Tetsuo Aihara

Hi Gary, it is possible to get it framed with glass on both sides. Then it can easily be turned around to view the other side.

Nice item.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Hi Ade the Marine singed the same side his is in the upper left first photo.

?

Hi Gary , i love these flags , and thanks for showing you`re example . Frame it and turn the corner up is a possibility !
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

Ah........... I see now.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Alan thats what I was thinking (but having a Marine in the family )who gets top billin. Ade dont worry some people look good in glasses

If it was me, I wouldnt hesitate to frame it like this as though its a banner hanging down.
    Cheers
    Dan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Good luck flag of Corporal Tetsuo Aihara  

?

Dan I might go with hanging it like a banner that way I dont think I will disrespect either soldier. Gary

Quote by RH1941 View Post
    Dan I might go with hanging it like a banner that way I dont think I will disrespect either soldier. Gary
    That is a good choice! Show us when you have it framed & hung

?

Dan it may be awhile my furnace tried to kill me and the family the other night. (Thank god for carbon monoxide alarms ) So now I just paid for a new furnace and a friend just sold me a M1 Garand bayonet so I'm out of money for awhile.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast