Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Help with japanese medal

Article about: Hi I would like to know about this japanese medal with box and what would be the price aprox to go for it? imagen sube fotos imagenes gratis sube fotos Thanks in advance

Default Help with japanese medal

Hi, I would like to know about this Japanese medal with box and what would be the price approx to go for it?

Thanks in advance
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with japanese medal   Help with japanese medal  

Help with japanese medal   Help with japanese medal  

?

This medal is known as the China incident medal, a fairly common award found cased in good condition. I would say this piece reflects that, but as for price I would only pay £35-£40 for one as they can be purchased directly from Japan on eBay.

MAP
    ?

As said above. Easy to find over here. Also considering the large number of troops stationed in China. I think I paid $30 or so with box 3 yrs ago. I may have gotten a bargin or maybe prices have gone up but GBP 60 is way to much IMHO .

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Hello and Welcome to WRF.

The pictured medal is one in a series called the War Medals and can often be found in excellent condition for 30-40 USD. If you wish to learn more about it, or any of the others, you can do so through the War Medal thread pinned to the top portion of this section.

Regards,
    Stu

EDIT: Here is a link to the thread I mentioned.

The War Medals
    Last edited by Stu W; 12-22-2014 at 05:52 AM.

This subject is being concurrently discussed on WAF.

--Guy