Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

How much are Japanese Helmets worth? Thinking of selling this helmet.

Article about: I don't collect Japanese militaria so I don't know much knowledge on this helmet. I'm thinking to sell it to start saving up for a rifle and was wondering how much this Helmet may be worth?

Default How much are Japanese Helmets worth? Thinking of selling this helmet.

I don't collect Japanese militaria so I don't know much knowledge on this helmet. I'm thinking to sell it to start saving up for a rifle and was wondering how much this Helmet may be worth?
    Thanks!
    How much are Japanese Helmets worth? Thinking of selling this helmet.How much are Japanese Helmets worth? Thinking of selling this helmet.How much are Japanese Helmets worth? Thinking of selling this helmet.How much are Japanese Helmets worth? Thinking of selling this helmet.How much are Japanese Helmets worth? Thinking of selling this helmet.

As a Shell without a liner? Not all that much....I could not see over $100..
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thanks for the help!

I agree with William, these are not worth much incomplete and the militaria market is very slow at the moment.